- Dallas, TX, USA Dallas TX US
- Permanent, Full time
- Hunt Mortgage Group
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
Reporting to specific originators, under overall direction of Managing Director, the Analyst will work side-by-side with seasoned professionals on a substantial volume of transactions. The Analyst will work on live transactions as they move from origination to closing and interact with a wide range of industry participants.
Essential Job Functions
- Prepare quote and application packages.
- Prepare current and historical income, expense analysis and lease summary/rent roll for each transaction.
- Review and analyze loan transaction packages for preliminary qualification.
- Assist Originators with prospecting and soliciting new clients and marketing Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac loans.
- Provide credible recommendations to supervisors and senior management based on market research and analysis.
- Log all transactions in the Proprietary database in a timely manner and ensure it is up to date.
- Meet potential Borrowers and inspect properties for requested financing.
- Help assemble all required documentation for processing and underwriting on each transaction and assist Originator to manage customer relationship throughout the due diligence process.
- Assist underwriters throughout the due diligence process by gathering required property and credit documents and updating the underwriting workbook with rent rolls, portfolio comps and real estate schedules.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Finance, Real Estate, Business Administration, or applicable field required.
Experience and Qualifications
- 0-1 year of experience in real estate related financial analysis for a lending institution, brokerage firm or investment firm.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with MS Office applications. Advanced excel and financial modeling skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently while functioning as part of a team.
Requires a self-motivated, team player who has strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a fast-moving environment with excellent management and business literacy skills. Takes initiative to identify and anticipate project needs and implement action.