Administrative Assistant Job ID 19001187 Dallas, Texas
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference. We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Addison office. This position is primarily responsible for processing detailed financial data to be used in various analyses and journal entries.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Note: This position is Part - Time.
- Assist the Unclaimed Property team with compliance reporting
- Creating client packets with reports/disks
- Mailing and responding to owner correspondence
- Learning new systems to assist in preparing summary reports- must have good Excel skills
- Answering phone calls and emails
- Additional administrative tasks
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Management (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance)
- Preferred or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Management (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance), from an accredited university or college
- Ability to work overtime if needed
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple engagements and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, as well as strong writing and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.