One of the top financial firms in the world is building an entire Cloud team in the DFW area for their most innovative IT group that reports directly to the CTO of North America. With a full migration to AWS on a global scale in the future, this team is responsible for R&D, testing, and deployment of cloud solutions to optimize the capabilities of their public cloud environment.
- Experience building large scale big data applications regardless of industry
- Building and maintaining Data Lake storage within an enterprise AWS environment
- Python, Powershell, Scala, Java scripting and development experience
- CI/CD build and testing of application code
- NoSQL Database such as ELK, DynamoDB, and Cassandra
- Enterprise level migration to AWS environment experience
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages (Python, Java, Scala, Powershell)
- Interest in developing knowledge on data and infrastructure from an enterprise level to develop custom solutions in a global team
- Understanding of financial services organizations
- BS/BA or equivalent industry experience
Do you see yourself joining an innovative team looking to change the face of the AWS environment? Is this a great role for someone you know? Apply or pass it along today for a discussion.