2022 Graduate Program - Financial Solutions - Compliance Services Analyst
About IHS Markit
At the heart of IHS Markit, we are an information company. With expertise across the world's largest industries, we leverage technology and data science to provide the insights, software, and data to help our customers make better informed decisions, driving growth, performance, and efficiency. Business Area Overview/About the Department: Financial Solutions - Compliance Services
Compliance Services provides fund managers the opportunity to outsource the function of computing compliance tests and reconciling source data, thus reducing the demand on internal resources. Leveraging the strength of the IHS Markit portfolio management product suite, our team of experienced industry experts provide high quality services to improve the accuracy of reporting and operational efficiency Starting your career with us - Opportunities for Graduates
We hire into a wide variety of exciting roles across our business and as you begin your career with us, we're here to support your transition into the professional world. In addition to working with our industry experts in your full-time role, you'll have the space to invest in your personal and professional development through learning resources that will build vital skills and industry knowledge.
Through a wide variety of experiences and opportunities, like all of our colleagues, you'll become an integral part of our community and culture - all enhancing the exciting work you with the team you're hired into! You'll be part of a global community, building an invaluable network of knowledge and support from your mentors, peer group and wider teams. Eligibility
We're now hiring for 2022 full-time roles. We're looking for final year students who are working towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree (or equivalent), and due to complete their studies and be available for a full time role commencing in 2022. The role
We are seeking a motivated Compliance Services Analyst to facilitate daily management of client deliverables within the Compliance Services group. The individual will be responsible for managing client inquiries and client support for the Compliance Services outsourcing platform. Additional responsibilities include partnering with other IHS Markit business lines around client resolution and satisfaction. Finally, this employee will partner directly with our Client Support Specialists and Client Mangers to drive a client focused agenda. Duties within the role will include:
What we're looking for
- Generate and manage the day-to-day deliverables to clients
- Perform routine reconciliation of key data points with trustees
- Run comparison analysis on compliance test results against trustee reports
- Monitor cash collection accounts to ensure activity and transactions are processed properly
- Manage inquiries regarding collateral attributes and transactions
- Complete special projects as assigned
We seek candidates with diverse backgrounds and ideas with a desire to learn and thrive. The Graduate Program will provide a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths, develop highly transferable skills, and align you to a successful career path for a bright future at IHS Markit. To be an ideal fit for the role, you should have:
For Compliance Services Analyst applicants, we recommend the following:
- A bachelor or master degree (or equivalent) completed no later than December 2021
- 0-6 months relevant work experience
- Demonstrated passion or interest in one or more of our key industries
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- An aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- The ability to build strong working relationships in a collaborative setting
- Be legally eligible to work for the duration of the program in the country for which you apply
Application and assessment process
- Excellent writing skills-must be clear and concise
- Ability to convey complex subject matter clearly and engagingly
- Proficient with MS Office
- Attention to detail and good multitasking skills
- Ability to quickly absorb and put into practice new information, instructions, or procedures, while seamlessly performing current job tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills-must work harmoniously with analysts and other editors across regions and time zones
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and display a strong degree of flexibility while working under pressure
The assessment process that follows is designed to ensure you can learn more about us, showcase your skills, and find a role that is right for you. Stage 1:
Submit online application Stage 2
: Complete online pymetrics assessment Stage 3:
Initial screening process Stage 4:
Final stage assessment Our commitment to diversity
Our business and our customers are diverse, and we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive environment is key to defining who we are. Our people are what makes us unique and you will get the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from across the world who continuously find the best viable solutions, adding value and driving change for our customers.Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.