Senior Business Analyst
Sr Business Analyst Job Description
The Senior Business Analyst will partner with Process and Product Owners and other Stakeholders to create and innovate business requirements that drive towards a more simplified, efficient, and customer oriented way of working for our Customer to Cash processes. The Senior Business Analyst will collaborate with stakeholders to drive the Customer to Cash vision and strategy across multiple business units. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for the creation of business requirements, agile user stories, and process maps for a variety of projects. This role will work cross-functionally with key business stakeholders, process owners testing roles, technology, and operational SMEs.
Vision & Strategy:
- Be passionate about process improvement and improving customer experience
- Be able to proactively identify and drive opportunities for process changes to increase efficiency, automation, and customer satisfaction
- Be able to thrive in an agile work environment
- Partners with stakeholders to elicit and document business needs for a variety of different projects including large scale business transformation projects and process automation
- Participates on agile project teams to help ensure customer and business needs are kept in mind throughout project delivery
- Serves as a project manager on certain projects as required
- Collaborates across functions to design solutions and implement changes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our order management processes.
- Collaborates with Process Owners to identify opportunities to optimize legacy processes and identify leading practices (process, and/or technology) that can strengthen service delivery
- Drives change management to support process improvement
- Challenges the status quo and drives TR towards simplification while always designing for the best customer experience
- Partners with testing team to help educate/inform testers on the process and business needs to accurately create and execute testing.
- Partners with L&D team on learning plan, materials and transfer of knowledge for implementations
- Mentors and trains less experienced team members and assists with enforcing team best practices and governance
- 3+ years experience with Customer to Cash processes – Experience with Order Management, Billing and Payments is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Solid English language skills are required.
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis, process mapping, and requirement elicitation
- Demonstrated experience eliciting stakeholder needs and translating them into agile user stories or business requirements
- Demonstrated experience leading meetings and driving projects forward
- Experience building and managing effective relationships and partnering with others to develop joint solutions.
- Ability to leverage a variety of approaches to solicit valuable information, even in challenging situations
- Demonstrated experience identifying and participating in performance or process improvement initiatives
- Experience working with different cultures and global partners.
- Able to effectively navigate and perform in dynamic environments managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies is preferred
- Experience with Business Optix process mapping software or equivalent is preferred
Having the following experience is a plus:
- IIBA CBAP (International Institute of Business Analysis, Certified Business Analyst Professional) certification
- Lean or Six Sigma certification
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America;Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America