Software Account Manager
🌎 English English (United Kingdom) Espaol Portugus (Brasil) ()
This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Technical Account Manager (Client Software Implementations) New 📅 2 days ago Post Date 📅 197424 Requisition # Apply for Job Share this Job
Justin Hastings - Chief Human Resources Officer, North America at Experian Justin Hastings talks about our culture of innovation and inclusion. Visit jobs.experian.com to search for your next opportunity. The Technical Account Manager, TAM, is the primary technical contact for accounts and will be the liaison between client and all internal Experian technology, operations and product. The position will work through various client lifecycles within the organization to include feature requests, testing and deployment, support to resolution, client implementation, metrics review and otherwise participating in the overall account management support of the customer. Its required that the TAM be strong in both technical acumen and client-facing communication skills. The optimal candidate should have an inquisitive mind and be relentless in their pursuit to find answers to complex client asks.
This role will be responsible for working across internal teams, and directly with clients. The successful candidate will be able to quickly grasp impacts to existing use cases, and acquire new platform knowledge through independent study, as well as interaction with other team members. The ability to discuss technology, know when to be more or less detailed, and evoke confidence through extensive knowledge of our solutions and technology is essential.
Acting as a single point of contact for technical consulting and assisting our Account/Project Managers, Product and Tech Support, and Engineers with new and on-going technical communications for existing clients including security updates and software support, the TAM will:
- Review production implementation when account is transitioned from the implementation team
- Proactively test new configurations against existing client workflows to ensure no unforeseen client impacts
- As a subject matter expert of the account, provide evaluation when available to support team for any client tickets.
- Monitor client support tickets to ensure timely resolution, identify areas requiring escalation and ability to communicate resolution to client.
- Work alongside Account Services and Project Managers to translate the client's business requirements to a sound technical architecture/approach.
- Interface with research and development team to ensure the smooth deployment of new features and fixes through QA Testing and analysis
- Identify client specific use cases not considered by our current release plans
- Broker and arbitrate discussions between the customer and Experian, and in all appropriate ways represent the clients technical needs to Experian, and Experians offerings to the client
- Be the Technology Voice of all Experian Product, Platform and Technology
- Managing and reporting metrics such new features, support cases, root cause data and escalations. Expected to present summary of metrics during quarterly business reviews. Other metrics may include reduction in support cases and net promoter scores from our clients
- BS, BA in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, MIS or relevant technology degree (Masters level a plus) or 5+ years of relevant experience in technical customer support, operations or similar role.
- Knowledge of REST or SOAP web services including JSON and XML
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services including high level hosting architecture and microservices
- Ability to query ad hoc data in Mysql, Dynamo or other data structures
- Real-time system monitoring and reporting via technology tools such as Splunk, AppDynamics, DataDog and/or Business Intelligence systems such as Cognos and Business Objects.
- Experience with Software as a Service
- Ability to navigate and troubleshoot in ticketing systems, bug submission and other support systems
- Ability to identify and submit product enhancement requests
- Able to think analytically and consider all client configs, as well as dive into the details, and know when to operate at each of those levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities; able to break complex technical hurdles into measurable actions.
- Excellent communication skills; equally comfortable speaking to internal or external technical teams and non-technical teams
- Strong presentation skills
- Must have ability and desire to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and be able to handle several projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong account management, cross-group collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and conflict management skills
- Quickly develops rapport and credibility
- Highly organized and self-motivated; able to manage multiple important investigations simultaneously, with little direction.
Experian is the place for you if:
- You want to work for a company where your efforts will be noticed and appreciated
- You appreciate a company that offers employees all kinds of perks
- You love a challenge and thrive on accomplishing things most people wouldnt have the drive to pursue
- You enjoy working with very smart, motivated people who also possess a sense of humor
- You take Halloween seriously
Signs you may be our next Technical Account Manager:
- You are looking for an opportunity to show your stuff
- You just have to know how things work
- You enjoy the opportunity to wear many hats and would be bored otherwise
- You think brainstorming meetings are almost as fun as happy hour
Signs this job WOULDNT be right for you:
- You consider I dont know as an acceptable final answer
- You prefer to work alone and wouldnt do well in an open office environment
- You have a hard time jumping from one task to another at any given moment
- Youd rather just hurry up and answer the question No need to understand how or why the answer was derived
EOE including disability and veterans. My Profile
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
Austin, Texas, United States
📁 Customer Service
Post Date: Sep 30, 2019
© Experian Jobs. All rights reserved. | | |