Senior Web Technology Liaison
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.88 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,800 employees in 17 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description:
PIMCO seeks a Senior Web Technology Liaison with strong background in Enterprise Architecture, Web CMS and Marketing Technology expertise to partner with solution providers and more specifically, streamline collaboration between technology vendors and PIMCO Digital Marketing, Technology, Legal & Compliance groups. This person will collaborate with diverse PIMCO teams, facilitate meetings between vendor teams and PIMCO technology partners to ensure a focus on performance stability, compliance with technology standards and requests. The ideal person will be autonomous and collaborative. This person will quickly adapt to work in a fast-paced environment where prioritizing and multitasking are important. This role would be an ideal opportunity for someone looking to transition from day-to-day architecture in to a role where they will oversee and drive direction for high-level stakeholders.
- Serve as a technical point of contact between PIMCO and Technology vendor teams. Partner with the group to establish critical goals, Key Performance Indicators and aid the vendor in achieving their goals as well as ours.
- Partner with vendors to guide their Software Engineering teams in to technical implementation.
- Establish regular communication with Technology Vendors & PIMCO key partners while acting as a liaison for technical questions, issues or concerns.
- Collaborate with PIMCO.com Marketing product owner to understand direction and strategy while providing technical direction.
- Become the subject matter expert on our PIMCO.com platform, which includes understanding technology needs for upgrades, overseeing feature implementation and understanding problem areas that internal teams are having and escalate as necessary.
- Coordinate activities of technology, compliance, legal and other departments related to Markit Digital tasks.
- Ensure developers have the relevant background on business process, scheduling learn in sessions, deep dives.
- Manage and document non-functional requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within a technology capacity with previous hands-on web development and architecture a decided advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with a bias for action. Ability to works well with diverse teams.
- Project Management skills are required along with strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Deep knowledge of software development lifecycle and development pipeline.
- Ability to understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs with your team.
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office