Senior Security Analyst, HRIS - Denver, Colorado; Austin, Texas
Are you ready to join a dynamic team in a global FinTech company? Are you looking to play a key role in our system configuration and security ? Are you interested in joining a globally diverse organization where our unique contributions are recognized and celebrated, allowing each of us to thrive? Then it's time to join Western Union as a Senior Security Analyst, HRIS. Western Union powers your pursuit.
In this important role, you will be Western Union's Security Administrator, serving as a technology and strategy partner to our HR Business Partners, Executive Leaders, and HR Systems Team for overall security architecture and governance across the Workday platform. Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing the highest level of technical and functional expertise in Workday Security and other cross-functional HCM SKUs, having demonstrated independent work in the design and implementation of complex solutions, and knowledge of the capabilities and limitations within configuration and maintenance of various security groups such as role-based, user-based, segmented, intersection, aggregation, and organization memberships.
- Own the development, configuration responsibility, and maintenance of security policies for domains, business processes, dashboards, and reports .
- Follow strict adherence to global and local data regulations such as GDPR and ensure security by design including principles such as segregation of duties and least privilege.
- Support ad hoc projects and Workday Release preparation, the enablement of new features and troubleshoots and resolves user access issues.
- Respond to audit requests and security-based inquiries, define security governance and controls based on data privacy and security best practices, and provides guidance and recommendations on projects, activities, enhancement requests, break fixes, etc.
- Education or equivalent skills are required, 5 years of experience in the Workday system with 2+ years handling data privacy, security, and access management.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in information systems, computer science human resources management, or business administration.
- Hands-on Workday Security configuration experience that includes domains, BP security policies, creating security groups and authentication policies and familiarity with Workday business Process design and advanced Workday report and writing skills.
- Manage sensitive activities with confidentiality and display a professional attitude while working with multiple teams.
- Highly analytical and skilled at problem-solving (error detection, root cause analysis, and error correction options).
- Demonstrate a global mindset and develop approaches that can scale broadly across markets.
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company -transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/. Salary
The salary range is $85,600.00 - $146,100.00 USD per year, total on target compensation includes a base salary and short-term and long-term incentives that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary based on candidates' qualifications, skills, and competencies. Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few
( https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/ ). Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your United States-specific benefits include:
- Family First Program
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Parental Leave
- Student Loan Repayment Program
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.