Senior Program Manager
Senior Program Manager Austin, TX/en-US/Q2/job/Austin-TX/Senior-Program-Manager_REQ-3302/apply
Q2 is seeking a Senior Project Manager for our Biller Direct group in Implementations. Reporting to the Biller Direct Business Line Manager and working closely with Implementation Engineers, the Project Manager is responsible for implementing Q2s Biller Direct and CardSwap solutions in order to align with the business requirements of our customers.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Partner with clients to understand business requirements and expectations
- Design and execute project plans and documentation to deploy Q2 solutions
- Direct project resources to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Work closely with the client and team to problem solve issues that arise
- Track status and provide updates in relation to overall implementation process
- Train and educate clients on the product and configuration options
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- Other projects as assigned
- Typically requires 12+ years of previous work experience in a similar role
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Project Management Methodology exposure preferred (PMP or PMI)
- Familiarity with enterprise software deployment architecture and methodologies
- Experience building documentation and project plans using Excel, MS Project, and MS PowerPoint
- Experience managing client expectations with a Client first attitude and commitment to satisfaction
- Ability to organize and execute multi-facet software deployments
- Capable of assessing project risks and mitigations
- Ability to convey technical concepts to business oriented banking project teams and interact with technical internal resources
- Possess project leadership qualities
- Strong written and oral communication skills with excellent people and teamwork skills
- Ability to remain calm, diplomatic, and cooperative under stressful conditions
- Attention to detail, exceptional follow-through, the ability to prioritize, stay organized, and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to travel 25% to client sites
- Financial Services and enterprise software experience preferred
Posted YesterdayFull timeREQ-3302
Q2 is a financial experience company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Driven by a mission to build stronger communities by strengthening the financial institutions that serve them, we empower banks, credit unions, and other financial services providers to be an ever-present companion on an account holders financial journey. Combining the leading features, integrations, and operations capabilities in the market with data-driven insights, open technology, and a unique problem-solving process to drive emotions and outcomes, Q2 helps our customers unlock new opportunities, grow faster, and improve efficiencies.
To build stronger communities by strengthening their financial institutions. We do it with our purpose-driven culture, and by helping banks and credit unions stand apart in their communities. Were a growing team of high-performing self-starters who are passionate about creativity and exploration in every challenge.
To ensure that our nations financial institutions are equipped to provide for their communities financial needs, today and tomorrow.
To empower financial institutions to be the ever-present companion on their account holders financial journey. We do this by using data-driven insights, open technology, and unique problem-solving approaches to help FIs deliver exceptional experiences for their account holders.