Senior Desk Analyst
🌎 English English (United Kingdom) Espaol Portugus (Brasil) ()
This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Deal Desk Senior Analyst New 📅 1 day ago Post Date 📅 202293 Requisition # Apply for Job Share this Job
Experian is a global leader in the dynamic data, analytics & insights markets. We provide information and advanced platforms & solutions that transform data into meaningful action simplifying credit and lending, reducing complexity in specialized verticals, automating and securing workflows, and helping consumers in their financial lives. Our mission is to create a better tomorrow through data, connecting consumers and businesses with more opportunities than ever before.
Forbes magazine named Experian one of the "World's Most Innovative Companies" five years running, and we're not slowing down. Additionally, we were just named one of Forbes Top 100 Places to Work We firmly believe that creating a positive company culture is about transparency, connection, and "work with purpose." The unique perspective of each of our 16,000 diverse global team members is what helps us create smart solutions.
Our Austin office is continuously growing! Were looking to hire an amazing Deal Desk Analyst to:
- Manage non-standard deals through the entire deal process. Non-standard is defined as anything outside of the guidelines provided to sales for pricing, contract and client solution.
- Serve as the point of contact and subject matter expert on non-standard deal constructs, special pricing, operations, approval policies, and troubleshooting of deal issues and sales escalations.
- Partner with sales and cross-functional teams including Client Services, Finance and Legal to resolve deal issues on behalf of sales.
- Ensure alignment with stakeholders and provide oversight of the deal lifecycle and governance framework.
- Provide and manage deal lifecycle processes, policies and tools that the sales teams can utilize.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the acceptable business standards, integration models, financial terms, solutions offerings and contract structures and create the deal governance model.
- Maintain scalable operations and feedback loop to the business to increase deal velocity and efficiency.
- Provide input into sales pipeline audits for deals submitted by sales team.
- Perform regular solution and deal analysis in order to support business initiatives.
- Effectively escalate new solution use-cases outside of current approval processes.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
- 3-5 years required experience in a Deal Desk function
- Software sales operations preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Prior experience with complex, cross-functional environment across Sales, Client Services, Legal, and Finance.
- Proven ability to own and run complex deals end-to-end.
- Possess critical thinking, creativity, attention to detail, analytical skills, combined with excellent communication and relationship building skills to navigate and recommend best course of action.
- Strong background in business operations or project management.
- Positive team player and effective communicator with all levels of management across multiple stakeholders and cross-functional organizations.
Refer a Friend
Know someone who would be perfect for this role? Experian employees can refer a friend for an open role by clicking on the Recommend This Job button and choosing Grab a referral link (you must be logged in to do this). Once you have copied the link you can share it with your friend via email or social media. When your friend applies to the role using the link you provided, you will be captured as the referring employee. Simple as that!
External candidates can also share an open role with a friend by clicking on the Share this Job button.
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© Experian Jobs. All rights reserved. | | |