The Digital Advice Offer Management Team is responsible for defining the client experience of Schwab Intelligent Portfolios® and Schwab Intelligent Portfolios Premium™ driving growth of the products and managing the daily execution of the product offering. Our purpose is to expand access to quality investment advice through scalable solutions, reaching a much wider range of investors than ever before.
The team is responsible for:
- Strategy & Client Experience - Envision the future and design compelling client experiences for our digital advice products;
- Execution - Coordinate with business partners to execute flawlessly on our client and rep experience;
- Analysis - Proactively analyze data to uncover insights that drive business value and impact
- Partnership - Support client facing employees in delivering for our clients.
Within the Digital Offer Management the regulatory and risk team focuses key business activities, decisions pertaining to risk mitigation, regulatory compliance and trade resolution across the Digital advice products. In addition, the team works closely with Platform on new product and feature launches to enhance or expand our existing products and services.
What youre good at
- Execute on key regulatory projects by partnering with internal stakeholders including sales, marketing, operations, legal, compliance, and supervision and controls.
- Create consistency across the oversight processes within the Digital Advice suite of products
- Proactively identify operational or procedure gaps requiring attention or strengthening
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to implement improvements in line with applicable regulations, and/or internal policies.
- Drive product strategy, overall project business management, project goals, development of business requirements, and represent the business on projects.
- Represent Digital Advice for testing and audits as needed.
What you have
- A curious mind with a can-do attitude and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Demonstrable collaboration skills, with the ability to influence and build consensus with partners
- Ability to think critically to solve problems, including ability to identify initiatives, problem-solve and execute program to meet strategic objectives
- Requires excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills. Ability to clearly articulate recommendations and concisely present data that anticipates leadership questions.
- High attention to detail and experience with rigorous quality control approaches with a focus on accuracy, and an eye for continuous improvement
- Strong planning and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects that vary in scope and complexity simultaneously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to succinctly synthesize data, develop recommendations, create presentations and present to management
- Team player with strong work ethic and high sense of urgency who is able to work well alone as well as with others on any given project/assignment
- A client-centric focus – keeps clients in forefront of decisions, connects plans and actions to our purpose of serving clients
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe PDF required
- The ideal candidate would have Financial Services industry experience, advised product, relevant risk management or financial services operational background. Series 7 and 9/10 preferred.