Senior Risk Program Manager Austin, TX/en-US/Q2/job/Austin-TX/Director-of-Risk-Management_REQ-3036/apply
Q2 is seeking a Senior Risk Program Manager who is passionate about ensuring the company and its employees are protecting the confidentiality, integrity, privacy and availability of information that scale to 1,500+ financial institutions. You will interact with stakeholders across Management, Security, IT, DevOps, Operations and Product Management. If you enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment and approach every day with gusto, then Q2 wants you! RESPONSIBILITIES:
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
- Provides leadership and oversight of Q2s Enterprise Risk Management programs working closely with Q2s Chief Security Officer (CSO) and Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
- Ensures a standard consistent approach is deployed and maintained for Q2s risk management programs
- Ensures customer satisfaction by meeting Q2s client compliance and due diligence requirements
- Develops, directs and administers the organization's risk functions to mitigate loss and risk.
- Responsible for executing Q2s Enterprise Risk Management Program that evaluates the overall risk to the business
- Responsible for creating, updating, reviewing policies and ensuring controls are in place as appropriate
- Responsible for ensuring teams meet requirements for Q2s risk management training
- Monitors organization operations and each financial system and evaluates their efficiency, the effectiveness of controls, accuracy of records, and compliance with internal corporate policies and procedures and external laws and government regulations
- Measure and evaluates the effectiveness and efficiency of business practices and operations, the process of deterring and investigating fraud, and the safeguarding of company assets
- Ensures standard consistent approach is maintained with controls for the organization's business system to ensure international compliance requirements are understood
- Provides counsel and advice to management regarding risk management initiatives
- Provides reports on a regular basis and as directed or requested, to keep the Risk and Compliance Committee of the Board and senior management informed of the operation and progress of risk efforts
- Coordinate training, auditing, and certification of the organization's functions
- Oversees and ensures business continuity plans are present, tested and meet FFIEC requirements as part of Q2s Enterprise Risk Management Program.
- Oversees and ensures disaster recovery plans are present, tested and meet FFIEC requirements as part of Q2s Enterprise Risk Management Program
- Evaluates and assess all aspects of Q2s enterprise risk management program including international risk, information technology & security risk, acquisition risk, new business risk, and product risk
- Bachelor's degree or higher required
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in leadership roles with a proven track record in growing to scale
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Security, Audit, Risk and Compliance functions
- Demonstrated Leadership/Management
- Demonstrated Desire to continue Career Learning through ongoing Certification
- Familiarity with operational, financial, audit examination procedures
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and prioritize issues in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Business Continuity Planning experience including Disaster Recovery and Incident Response and Handling a plus
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance required
Posted YesterdayFull timeREQ-3036
Q2 is a financial experience company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Driven by a mission to build stronger communities by strengthening the financial institutions that serve them, we empower banks, credit unions, and other financial services providers to be an ever-present companion on an account holders financial journey. Combining the leading features, integrations, and operations capabilities in the market with data-driven insights, open technology, and a unique problem-solving process to drive emotions and outcomes, Q2 helps our customers unlock new opportunities, grow faster, and improve efficiencies.
To build stronger communities by strengthening their financial institutions. We do it with our purpose-driven culture, and by helping banks and credit unions stand apart in their communities. Were a growing team of high-performing self-starters who are passionate about creativity and exploration in every challenge.
To ensure that our nations financial institutions are equipped to provide for their communities financial needs, today and tomorrow.
To empower financial institutions to be the ever-present companion on their account holders financial journey. We do this by using data-driven insights, open technology, and unique problem-solving approaches to help FIs deliver exceptional experiences for their account holders.