Partner with software engineering teams and stakeholders to ensure that the software quality solution exceeds expectation. Adept in advanced automated test methodologies Perform integration testing and verification of multiple applications and services for: UI features, Web APIs, Backend. Use knowledge of systems and technologies, as well as troubleshooting skills, to investigate issues in order to determine the potential cause for failed tests Partner with cross fucntional teams to ideate on tooling that enables improving testing efficiency and reliability.
- Driving an automation strategy as part of product delivery – integration with cicd etc.
- Understanding of cloud native ways of doing things – including strategizing the data for QA testing
- Should understand the different approaches to testing – for example testing for function and testing for data
- Should be able to visualize and foresee the critical features at the time if iteration planning and provide input on story definition
- Should be able to continuously improve and get new frameworks in the test
- Minimum BS degree and 5+ years of QA experience
- Advanced level test automation experience with test tools like Cucumber, Soap UI, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver
- Proficient in programming and debugging experience in Java
- knowledge in Git/Gitlab, Maven (or similar tools ANT/Gradle), Jenkins
- Technical experience in Unix, Linux, Windows operating systems, and strong SQL knowledge required for Oracle database
- Must have good analytical and troubleshooting skills as well as thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Experience in capital markets preferred including organization and communication skills