Project Manager Austin, TX/en-US/Q2/job/Austin-TX/Business-Consultant-IV_REQ-2494/apply
Q2 is seeking a Project Manager reporting to an Implementations Delivery Manager and working closely with Implementation Engineers and Client Project team. The Project Consultant will engage on multiple on-line banking implementations concurrently. The primary role is initiating technology projects, translating and guiding the business processes into technical solutions that meet the Financial Institutions requirements while also leveraging best practices and core functionality. Responsible for managing the overall expectations of the key client sponsors and executives while controlling project scope, time-line and budget.
- Initiates the project and collaborates with clients to translate business requirements into technical solutions supported via on-line banking configurations and customizations
- Recognize gaps in the work groups ability to meet customer needs and deliver on-time projects; take appropriate action to achieve and exceed expectations
- Take ownership of the teams business results by developing and leading training and execution plans
- Work with solutions architect and development to ensure suggested solutions are feasible
- Act as key liaison and manage expectations of key sponsors and client executive staff related to timing, functionality and back-office requirements needed to support a successful go live
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- Mentor and train other Implementation resources in areas of product expertise, client communication and process improvement
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years with previous work experience in a similar consultative role or operational role in the banking/credit union space Business Analyst, Technical Business Consultant, etc.
- Preferred 2 years of experience working for Q2 in related roles
- High commitment to client satisfaction
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to interface effectively with technical teams as well as non-technical FI Senior Management
- Remains calm, diplomatic and cooperative under stressful conditions
- Attention to detail, exceptional follow-through, ability to prioritize, stay organized, and multi-task
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency and enthusiasm for reaching goals and meeting deadlines
- Ability to trains individuals 1-on-1 and in a classroom environment
- Excellent people and teamwork skills including the setting of priorities and following-up
- Familiarity with enterprise software deployment architecture and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of effective business requirements practices and support methodologies
- Passion for improving processes and a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Posted YesterdayFull timeREQ-2494
Q2 is a financial experience company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Driven by a mission to build stronger communities by strengthening the financial institutions that serve them, we empower banks, credit unions, and other financial services providers to be an ever-present companion on an account holders financial journey. Combining the leading features, integrations, and operations capabilities in the market with data-driven insights, open technology, and a unique problem-solving process to drive emotions and outcomes, Q2 helps our customers unlock new opportunities, grow faster, and improve efficiencies.
To build stronger communities by strengthening their financial institutions. We do it with our purpose-driven culture, and by helping banks and credit unions stand apart in their communities. Were a growing team of high-performing self-starters who are passionate about creativity and exploration in every challenge.
To ensure that our nations financial institutions are equipped to provide for their communities financial needs, today and tomorrow.
To empower financial institutions to be the ever-present companion on their account holders financial journey. We do this by using data-driven insights, open technology, and unique problem-solving approaches to help FIs deliver exceptional experiences for their account holders.