Serve as a risk management, mission assurance, and emergency planning specialist on a team, including assisting with managing the clients preparedness and readiness for daily operations. Design and implement the planning and preparedness functions of the clients Continuity of Operations (COOP) plan and their Emergency Preparedness Program (EPP). Coordinate the planning and development of a large headquarters staffs Operation Security (OPSEC) programs. Assist with implementing and managing anti-threat (AT) policies and practices along with emergency management plans and programs. This position is located in Austin, TX.
- 5 years of experience with developing and executing readiness and emergency management plans
- Experience with general officer or Senior Executive Service-level headquarters staff
- Knowledge of DoD Operational Security programs
- Ability to prepare plans, annexes, orders, and standard operating procedures for emergency management initiatives
- Ability to present material during executive-level briefings
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with military emergency management
- Experience with AT program management at a DoD HQ organization
- Knowledge of Army Major Command level staff functions
- Knowledge of Continuity of Operations planning
- AT Level II Training certification
- Associate Emergency Manager (AEM) or Certified Emergency Manager (CEM) certification
Data Privacy For more information on how Booz Allen uses your information, please see our .