🌎 English English (United Kingdom) Espaol Portugus (Brasil) ()
This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Marketing Specialist New 📅 1 day ago Post Date 📅 202236 Requisition # Apply for Job Share this Job
Experian Partner Solutions helps 300+ businesses protect their 60M+ customers by building enterprise-level (1) identity, (2) credit, and (3) data breach cybersecurity SaaS products in a white-label (B2B2C) branded format. Experian Partner Solutions and its sister business unit Direct-to-Consumer form Experian Consumer Services, a $900M business segment inside the $5B global information services company commonly known as Experian.
As a Marketing Specialist at Experian Partner Solutions, you will manage the execution of a consumer-driven marketing campaign working with one of our Fortune 100 partners to drive acquisitions into an identity protection and credit education product. This individual will bring value to Experian and its partner by ensuring that the marketing campaign is on time, on budget and at optimal performance levels. Responsibilities:
You possess these attributes, knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Coordinate the execution of a multi-channel marketing campaign.
- Ensure campaign expenses are aligned with what is budgeted.
- Provide feedback on content based on brand identity, consumer insights and industry best practices.
- Obtain approvals and transmit feedback across Experian, partner and agency stakeholders.
- Coordinating with stakeholders to launch marketing campaigns across digital channels.
- Work with agency partners to optimize advertising channels including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and paid search.
- Report on multi-channel campaign performance internally and externally.
- Work with accounts payable to pay vendors such as production companies or external agencies that Squircle works with.
- Passion around technology and how it can make peoples lives better.
- A yearning to do great marketing.
- A keen sense of time management, highly organized with a sharp attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with high energy and flexibility.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
- Experience working with clients.
- Ability to organize projects in shared Excel files.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Marketing agency experience is required; experience with technology clients a plus.
- Proficient in planning and executing Google Ads campaigns including paid search, display network and Youtube. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with keyword and target planning, as well as ad creation, trafficking, reporting and billing.
EOE Including Disability/Veterans
Refer a Friend
Know someone who would be perfect for this role? Experian employees can refer a friend for an open role by clicking on the Recommend This Job button and choosing Grab a referral link (you must be logged in to do this). Once you have copied the link you can share it with your friend via email or social media. When your friend applies to the role using the link you provided, you will be captured as the referring employee. Simple as that!
External candidates can also share an open role with a friend by clicking on the Share this Job button.
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
Austin, Texas, United States
📁 Marketing and Communications
Post Date: Mar 27, 2020
© Experian Jobs. All rights reserved. | | |