Senior Marketing Program Manager Austin, TX/en-US/Q2/job/Austin-TX/Senior-Marketing-Program-Manager_REQ-3210/apply
The Q2 Marketplace is a new line of business created to extend Q2s platform and offer a marketplace of third-party and Q2-built solutions to Financial Institutions and their consumer and business end-users. This new team has an opening for a Senior Marketing Program Manager that will sit in the Q2 Marketing Organization and support the Marketplace line of business. This senior-level individual will be responsible for building and executing all facets of the Marketplace marketing plan, inclusive of marketing efforts to partners, financial institutions, and financial institution end-users. Given this team is considered a startup within Q2, the potential candidate will need to enjoy wearing many hats, rolling up their sleeves, and be excited to start on a team at the ground level.
- Build and lead a marketing practice focused on marketing the power of the Marketplace to three distinct audiences - partners, financial institutions and their end-users (both consumer and business).
- Largest body of work will include building a robust end-user marketing capability and set of tools to market partnership to end-users through their financial institution. This is a net new capability for Q2, so requires a leader that has experience building and leading this function.
- Work with the Marketplace team and Q2 sales teams to determine the best financial institution customers and prospects to message and target for the Marketplace and its partnerships.
- Work with the Marketplace team to determine the right set of partner targets to build the supply side of the Marketplace.
- Provide direction to a supporting team of of designers, copy-writers and marketers to build content, campaigns and other collateral in support of all three audiences.
- Work with Q2 Marketing Events Team to effectively represent Q2 at industry events and speaking engagements. Evangelize the Marketplace message and value proposition.
- Drive revenues through the Marketplace channel based on yearly demand generation goals and targets.
- Additional tasks include building a robust partner portal in alignment with the Q2 Salesforce team; building a learning management system with Marketplace Operations Manager; ensuring Q2 website and partner sales enablement materials align with brand guidelines and Q2 messaging.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years Financial Services Marketing experience
- Proven experience building and leading direct-to-consumer or direct-to-business marketing function is required
- Previous experience in professional services or financial services technology verticals is ideal
- Previous experience in marketing marketplace, SDK or API capabilities is ideal
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build relationships both internally and with partners at senior levels
- Previous experience building relationships with C-level and technical executives critical
- Superior communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-starter willing to build and begin from the ground up
- Willingness to Travel 50%
Posted TodayFull timeREQ-3210
Q2 is a financial experience company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Driven by a mission to build stronger communities by strengthening the financial institutions that serve them, we empower banks, credit unions, and other financial services providers to be an ever-present companion on an account holders financial journey. Combining the leading features, integrations, and operations capabilities in the market with data-driven insights, open technology, and a unique problem-solving process to drive emotions and outcomes, Q2 helps our customers unlock new opportunities, grow faster, and improve efficiencies.
To build stronger communities by strengthening their financial institutions. We do it with our purpose-driven culture, and by helping banks and credit unions stand apart in their communities. Were a growing team of high-performing self-starters who are passionate about creativity and exploration in every challenge.
To ensure that our nations financial institutions are equipped to provide for their communities financial needs, today and tomorrow.
To empower financial institutions to be the ever-present companion on their account holders financial journey. We do this by using data-driven insights, open technology, and unique problem-solving approaches to help FIs deliver exceptional experiences for their account holders.