Marketing Manager, Demand Generation Austin, TX/en-US/Q2/job/Austin-TX/Marketing-Manager--Demand-Generation_REQ-2984/apply
The Q2 Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Manager Demand Generation who will own and execute the regional marketing efforts for our Cloud Lending Team for the North American region. In this role you will be responsible to define, plan, organize and execute marketing demand gen programs, in association with sales, to drive sales-ready leads and pipeline for the Cloud Lending solution set.
What else youll do:
- Work with Q2 and Cloud Lending sales teams to ensure program success through tight lead management, achieving lead goals, pipeline targets, and tracked influence on closed-won deals
- Provide best practices to sales teams, including tools, scripts and other resources to support effective follow up with specific types of leads
- Coordinate integrated campaigns with Project Managers, external agencies/associations/analysts/consultants
- Build a strong working relationship with sales leaders and sales teams, enabling sales success
- Capture insights and feedback from sales partners/leaders to continuously improve marketing efforts
- Understand competitive offerings, build competitive response programs to win in market
- Track and understand Cloud Lending sales performance, how marketing is driving success, and working with sales on best methods to achieve sales bookings targets
- Drive the right message to the right personas within the prospect buying committees with the right assets, channels and programs
- Stay up-to-date on current industry trends in marketing, banking and fintech
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to when executing marketing programs
What were looking for:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Candidate must be a hands-on doer. This is a fast-growing region, requiring everyone to wear many hats. We are looking for someone who wants to get involved, build the business and get things done
- Candidate must have shown relevant experience and a progression in acquiring skills related to Marketing in the financial services industry knowledge of lending and/or leasing is preferable
- 5 to 7 years of experience in digital strategy, content marketing and lead generation, preferably in the Financial Technology industry
- Proven ability to write and generate compelling content that applies to a broad range of readers. We need imagination and creative approach
- Must have ability to quickly build a strong understanding of Cloud Lending products, the Cloud Lending sales process, and the process buyers go through in selecting and buying software. Excellence in metrics and measurement of demand gen campaign success is key
- Understand Cloud Lending target customers, their pains, and how Cloud Lending is uniquely suited to help them
- Understand competitors and their offerings, and ability to position Cloud Lending to win against them
- Strong project and time management skills required to efficiently move between work places and multiple, concurrent projects
- Experience in using CRMs and marketing automation tools
- Highly analytical and experienced in developing content and programs that support the companys growth and sales efforts
- Analyze and communicate results in order to rapidly scale successful programs
- Communications and interpersonal skills ability to build strong working relationships with sales teams and leaders
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Chocolate, bourbon or craft beer aficionados welcome
Posted YesterdayFull timeREQ-2984
Q2 is a financial experience company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Driven by a mission to build stronger communities by strengthening the financial institutions that serve them, we empower banks, credit unions, and other financial services providers to be an ever-present companion on an account holders financial journey. Combining the leading features, integrations, and operations capabilities in the market with data-driven insights, open technology, and a unique problem-solving process to drive emotions and outcomes, Q2 helps our customers unlock new opportunities, grow faster, and improve efficiencies.
To build stronger communities by strengthening their financial institutions. We do it with our purpose-driven culture, and by helping banks and credit unions stand apart in their communities. Were a growing team of high-performing self-starters who are passionate about creativity and exploration in every challenge.
To ensure that our nations financial institutions are equipped to provide for their communities financial needs, today and tomorrow.
To empower financial institutions to be the ever-present companion on their account holders financial journey. We do this by using data-driven insights, open technology, and unique problem-solving approaches to help FIs deliver exceptional experiences for their account holders.