At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast. This position is located in downtown Austin.
- Lead the measuring, analyzing, and reporting on marketing efforts to maximize their effectiveness, optimize return on investment (ROI), and drive better results in the future
- Establish innovative strategies to understand and solve complex marketing problems: reach valuable data driven insights, through the discovery of patterns and trends
- Influences marketing problem-solving with internal and external partners through aggregation, analysis and interpretation of data using complex methodologies and formal decision-making constructs
- Serve as an expert in customer data and help identify and fill data gaps using internal resources and outside vendors
- Define core acquisition and marketing metrics to track performance of individual campaigns; produce regular KPI reports to present to the executive team
- Drive the data modeling strategy for key business outcomes that includes predictive analytics, propensity modeling, influenced and attributable marketing / acquisition models across the entire engagement funnel
- BS or MS in business-related or quantitative field (Economics, Math, Statistics, or equivalent)
- 6+ years of marketing analytics, marketing operations, or digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to track, measure, and report on results of various marketing functions to determine ROI
- Advanced in data segmentation and reporting within a CRM and Marketing Automation system
- Experience and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques: GLM multiple regression, logistic regression, log-linear regression, variable selection, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Skilled in problem solving and project management
- Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results