Manager, Pricing Strategy - Denver, CO or Austin, TX or New York City, NY
Are you looking for an opportunity to have a significant impact on key strategies that will drive corporate growth across the globe? Are you able to lead and inspire diverse teams to deliver key initiatives? Are you interested in joining a globally diverse organization where our unique contributions are recognized and celebrated, allowing each of us to thrive? Then it's time to join Western Union as a Manager, Pricing Strategy. Western Union powers your pursuit.
In this pivotal role, you will be accountable for developing commercial/pricing strategies for a portfolio of current and future products across targeted customer/market segments for Western Union. Role Responsibilities
- Accountable for defining the top-down pricing strategy globally for Western Union and assisting the regional leaders in activating that strategy.
- Set the overall prioritization of capability development for the broader pricing team based on the needs of the business.
- Highly cross-functional and dynamic in their ability to work across a broad range of leaders and topics.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative function (e.g. Business, Economics, or Math). An MBA is highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Financial industry experience is a huge plus.
- Communicate across a full organization in a highly dynamic nature.
- Demonstrated the ability to lead people and build teams.
- Advanced knowledge of analytics and the use of analytics to solve business problems.
- Basic knowledge of technology solutions/product development to support pricing development.
- Consultative background at a top firm
- Work with any leader within a large organization.
- Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) needed. Exposure to Tableau, Alteryx and PowerBI a plus.
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company -transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/. Salary
The on-target earnings range is USD$99,705.00 - USD$175,720.00 per year, which includes a base salary and short-term and long-term incentives that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary based on candidates' qualifications, skills, and competencies. Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few
( https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/ ). Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your United States-specific benefits include:
- Family First Program
- Flexible Time off
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Parental Leave
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.