Lead Dynamics Architect- Sales Enablement
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.88 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,800 employees in 17 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description:
The Sales Enablement Technology Architect will focus on architecting and developing solutions within the Sales Technology organization. As a Sales Enablement Technology Architect, you will be expected to collaborate with different application development teams in coming up with an enterprise architecture for PIMCO's Sales Enablement Platform. In addition, this person will need to interface with our Technology Infrastructure, IT Security, and Enterprise Architecture teams to ensure the design, development, and implementation is consistent with the overall direction of the firm.
The role requires strong understanding of the Sales Technology landscape, best practices, architecture design, implementation, integration and interface development. The ideal candidate will be a "hands- on" lead who will provide senior level technical and management direction on enterprise-level Sales Technology applications and projects across technology teams and vendor partners.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are an absolute must with a demonstrated ability to work well with both technology and business colleagues; including the ability to articulate and thoughtfully present to senior executives within the firm.
• Work in collaboration with various technology teams to understand the engineering scope of the program / project
• Be able to allocate resources and effort amongst available team(s)
• Be able to define technical use cases based on functional requirements or business features
• Knowledge and expertise in defining, designing and architecting solutions on an enterprise level
• Be able to create architecture design using one Agile Modelling Techniques Position Requirements:
- You have a minimum of ten (10) years of software engineering experience, with 5+ years in a Sales Technology leadership role.
- You have 5+ years of meaningful experience in a Sales Business domain. Knowledge and expertise in defining, designing and transforming a Sales business process via Technology.
- You possess experience in the financial service industry, both Asset Management and Wealth Management are highly desired.
- You have solid background in architecture design and technical integration of CRM platforms with Marketing automation platforms. Experience with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Flow and Power BI) and Marketo preferred. Alternatively, experience with Salesforce, ExactTarget, HubSpot or Eloqua desired.
- You have detailed understand of the Sales Business Process from Lead Generation, Pipeline Management, Sales Forecasting and Client Servicing models.
- You have experience with delivering Sales analytics & insights within an Agile SDLC framework
- You have ability to collaborate closely with a development team and translate functional requirements/outcomes into overall architecture design. Lead delivery & business expectations via strong Product Management skills.
- Microsoft Certifications such as MB-900 is a plus
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office