New live position with a leading Global Multi-Strat seeking to hire a Junior Quant Analyst to join a very successful team in the US. This team is based in Texas but the right candidate can be on-boarded from anywhere in the United States.
This role will place a heavy emphasis on independent idea generation, acting as a team liaison, coding and with the building of infrastructure. This candidate ideally would have quantitative skills in Python, data science or data engineering experience and excellent communication skills having been in a trading environment previously. This position will report directly to the senior analyst and portfolio manager for this team.
- Ideally 2 Years of quantitative experience in a trading environment (Buy/Sell Side)
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in a quantitative discipline from a top University
- Experience with Commodities is a plus.
- Strong analytical and Excel modeling skills.
- Proficiency with Python (required)
- Other technical expertise: R, Matlab, VBA, Microsoft, Power BI
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for investing and the ability to communicate ideas and information effectively is critical.
- Preferably, the candidate would be ranked in the top of his or her peer group at current and former employers.
To discuss these unique opportunities further and to obtain a full job specification, please contact: