HR Reporting Associate
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.92 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,800 employees in 17 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description:
With the recent rollout of Workday HCM, PIMCO's People Analytics Team
is implementing a firm wide Workday Reporting strategy that will enable and empower HR, senior leaders and employees across the firm get access to accurate workforce data and metrics securely and easily. S/he will collaborate with users across the US, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Australia to implement the Workday Reporting Strategy.
As a HR Reporting Associate reporting to the Head of Workforce Analytics you will be responsible for creating and maintaining custom reports using calculated fields that meet requirements and reporting guidelines and standards, troubleshooting reporting issues, as well as streamlining and optimizing existing reporting library. The Reporting Associate will assist with Workday integration activities, report on usage metrics, and work with users to understand business requirements for reports. This position can be based in Newport Beach, CA or Austin, TX. Position Requirements:
Preferred qualifications and skills
- 2+ years of experience with reporting in Workday HR
- Understanding of Workday architecture, security and Workday HR domains (Business Objects)
- Experience creating KPIs, compound metrics and trends using data from Workday HCM as well as other areas of HR such as Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Performance, Learning & Development, etc.
- Hands-on experience with building calculated fields and aggregations in Workday
- Proficient with creating and maintaining all types of reports such as Advanced, Matrix, Search, BIRT, Dashboard, etc.
- Strong in MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Human Resources processes
- Experience with Workday Prism Analytics
- Experience with data visualization tools like Power BI or Tableau
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office