NYC, Chicago or Austin Summary
Unique opportunity for a talented programmer at one of the world's top algorithmic trading firms in one of their offices in New York, Chicago or Austin.
This fully automated trading firm has a unique culture, renowned for a high caliber of engineering and an emphasis on knowledge sharing and learning which has attracted some of the smartest engineers in the industry.
They're looking to hire talented software engineers to work on their core Algorithmic Trading Platform, where you will collaborate with traders and researchers to build and optimize trading systems that handle billions of dollars of trades daily.
This is a great opportunity for a software engineer with outstanding programming skills in Java, Python, or C++. Requirements
- At least 1 year of experience required
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms, with demonstrable experience in large-scale systems
- Engineering experience in Java, Python, C or C++
- Superb programming and development skills
- Minimum BS/BA in a technical or quantitative field
- Candidates must have US citizenship/Greencard or a valid H1B/TN Visa
- Up to $250k base salary + additional performance bonus
- Outstanding benefits package
- Truly collaborative culture and growth opportunities throughout the firm
- Flexible work environment
- Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorshi