Campus Recruiting Operations Manager
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $2.21 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 3,025 employees in 20 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the worldâ€™s premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description:
The Campus Recruiting Operations Manager owns a range of responsibilities including day-to-day management of the Recruiting Associates (logistics and coordination role) as well as data and strategic operations projects for Campus Recruiting. Additionally this role partners with the Recruiting Operations Associate coordinating the logistics and execution of the campus onboarding process, maintaining and updating internal workflows and documentation, and managing troubleshooting support, training, reporting, and data integrity in the Applicant Tracking System. As talent acquisition, and HR more broadly, transforms into a data driven team this role is critical to delivering relevant, insightful, and actionable data to range of consumers including executive leadership, auditors, HR leadership, hiring teams, and Finance.
The ideal candidate loves people management and can set a culture of inclusion and growth for our Recruiting Associate team while keeping an eye out for strategic opportunities to enhance the efficiencies for the team.
This role is based in Austin, Texas and will report into the Global Head of Campus Recruiting. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of five (5) global Campus Recruiting Associates (RA)
- Train new hires on functional responsibilities of the RA role
- Facilitate team meetings for global Campus RA team
- Provide regular training and feedback to direct reports
- Act as control point for conflict resolution or escalation of issues
- Serve as a systems administrator and campus specialist for our Candidate Relationship Management and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Partner with Campus Recruiters to ensure that systems and processes are designed for, and running at, optimal efficiency
- Ensure that campus recruiting is capturing the right data to drive business results and presenting analytics in a user-friendly and consumable manner
- Partner with key internal stakeholders within the HR and Legal and Compliance teams by acting as a point of contact for feedback, escalation of issues or updates regarding shared processes to ensure excellent support of the business
- Lead strategic projects for campus recruiting operations initiatives
- Responsible for partnering with the broader Recruiting Operations Associate with managing the onboarding of all new campus interns and hires; including but not limited to:
- Making administrative updates to offer letter and offer documentation templates
- Communicating with candidates through onboarding process
- Partnering with candidate and external vendors through visa sponsorship
- Processing and adjudicating background checks
- Managing new hire paperwork at point of offer acceptance including offer documents, Form I-9, Legal & Compliance forms, and EEO forms, and escalating disclosures for review when applicable
- Frame potential solutions to HRIS problems and create efficiencies through understanding of system capabilities
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- At least 2 years of management experience
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end campus recruiting process, specifically as it relates to the operational components for candidate engagement, event planning, and applicant tracking.
- Experience integrating, managing and optimizing an ATS and CRM (Workday and Avature preferred)
- Strong project management and organizational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to prioritize workload independently
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and customer-service mindset
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and speed
- Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Possesses a proactive approach to accomplishing work, has immaculate follow up, and demonstrates the flexibility to meet business needs with a focus on their people and achieving results
- Excellent technology skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office