Campus Recruiting Associate (Contract)
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.91 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,800 employees in 17 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description:
Working alongside our Campus Recruiters and other Associates, this Austin-based Recruiting Associate will work to ensure top-notch coordination and logistics for virtual and on-campus events, interviews and internship programs.
This position represents the front-line contact for all recruiting and coordinates activities to ensure the team is successful at attracting the best, brightest and most diverse cross-section of students to our firm. The Campus Recruiting Associate will work closely with the business, candidates, university career services and our Global HR Team partners.
While the ideal candidates will have some HR experience, our team is open to exploring candidates with previous experience in a number of spaces including hospitality, sales and administrative assistance. Further, the best person for this role is interested in making the recruiting experience as stress-free and easy to navigate for all parties. They also possess strong attention to detail, organization and prioritization strategies.
The position is based in Austin, Texas and reports to the Global Head of Campus Recruiting.
Position Requirements: Qualifications:
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Timely data entry, tracking, and reporting of candidates for event attendance, applications and interview process.
- Communicating with candidates, business leaders, and teammates in a timely and gracious manner throughout the recruiting lifecycle (introduction ? interviews ? offer/sell or decline)
- Ensuring marketing is in line with firm-wide efforts and strategy, including tailored advertisements, social media posts, marketing emails, flyers, event sponsorship, corporate giveaways, and posting of job descriptions.
- Attending onsite and virtual recruiting events to assist in marketing and facilitate logistics.
- Liaising with campus business leaders to ensure:
- Timely selection of candidates
- Coordination of recruiting events
- Accurate tracking of and communication to candidate pool
- Adequate coordination of central administration needs
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Excellent technology skills, specifically Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; intuitive, quick learner able to handle steep learning curve
- Strong organizational and project management skills; attention to detail
- Ability to work on and complete multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to network with various departmental personnel and outside parties
- Have a bias-to-action, results-oriented approach to work; with a strong team and candidate-first mindset
- Flexible schedule, willing to work early mornings and late evenings during Campus Recruiting season (Jul-Dec)
- Willingness to travel as needed during Campus Recruiting season (post-pandemic)