C++ Developer - Innovative Algo Trading
Fantastic opportunity for expert C++ programmers who love the challenge of getting into the very detail of code, understanding how it works and finding ways to improve it. This fully automated trading firm has a unique culture that is relaxed, but also exciting and technically stimulating, where you'll be working with some of the smartest engineers in the industry.
Joining a small, highly productive and fast-paced team, you'll be working on critical software in a real-time environment. You'll develop in-depth C++ knowledge of the latest standards, OS internals, CPU architecture and networking hardware and protocols. As a core developer, this is a fantastic learning opportunity - their distributed system is on the Pareto frontier - you'll be astonished by how much your understanding increases by being part of this team.
A community of self-starters from multiple tech backgrounds - maths, computer science, statistics, physics, engineering - they have built one of the world's most sophisticated computing environments for research and development. Requirements
- Outstanding C++ programming skills, ideally a daily use of most recent standards
- Strong experience with UNIX operating systems
- Skilled communicator and problem-solver; comfortable describing software designs at all technical knowledge levels
- Self-starter, you are happy both working independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or related field)
- Candidates must be based in the USA and have a valid working visa (H1B/Green Card)
- Market-leading salary + bonuses + generous benefits package
- Truly flat management structure, with no red tape
- Culture where everyone's ideas are encouraged and celebrated
- Feel valued and be rewarded for your hard work where coding is front and centre
No salary cap, circa 100% bonus - competitive Contact
If you feel you are a strong candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Greg Leigh-Jones