It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
At Baker Tilly, we invest in our people. As you begin your career, you will enter our formal training and development program, and enlist in its offerings throughout your time at the firm. We believe in continuous learning and development and have a number of programs to ensure the success of our people.
As an Associate, you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain more experience, more responsibility and greater opportunity earlier in your career.
- Work directly with Partners, Managers, Seniors, and Experienced Associates providing services to clients.
- Gain experience and training in various areas, including audits, reviews, and compilations.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of clients’ businesses and industries by having direct client interaction while working on various aspects of an engagement.
- Enjoy friendships, social activities, and team outings that encourage work-life balance.
Successful candidates will have:
- An undergraduate degree in accounting or related field with sufficient course work to sit for the CPA exam.
- Outstanding academic performance, with a GPA of 3.0 or above preferred.
- Relevant internship, work experience and/or involvement with a professional organization.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship.