Application Support Analyst II Austin, TX/en-US/Q2/job/Austin-TX/Application-Support-Analyst-II_REQ-3002/apply
Q2 is seeking an Application Support Analyst to work with external customers by providing technical support for the Q2 product. This is a technical support role that requires front and back end application troubleshooting at every layer as well as a customer-centric personality. Qualified candidates must have experience with phone-based application support, strong communication and organization skills, and must pay close attention to detail. Familiarity with SQL and Windows OS/Server troubleshooting is preferable.
- Provide first-line telephone technical support for the Q2 Solution
- Troubleshoot/resolve basic customer problems
- Answer phone calls in a high-paced environment within acceptable service levels
- Accurately record cases, including customer comments, proper categorization, and fully document issues for quick resolution without requiring additional contact with the customer to obtain basic details
- Accurately establish and record case priority
- De-escalate customer concerns and provide resolution
- Use available tools, procedures, instructions, and documents to resolve technical problems
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Q2 Solution usage to answer how to questions and provide step-by-step instructions to customers
- Thoroughly document all research/conversations utilizing a case tracking system
- Provide regular updates to customers regarding ongoing troubleshooting and resolution efforts
- Manage an individual open case queue, while being assigned new cases on a daily basis
- May receive escalated cases and tasks from customers or management, and must prioritize accordingly
- Escalate unresolved problems to the appropriate resources and departments in accordance with published guidelines
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Follow internal change control process to implement any required product modifications
- Occasionally assist with testing emergency product fixes received from Product Development, as needed
- Often make data or configuration edits in a production environment, requiring extreme care and attention to detail
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to.
- Participate in rotating 24x7 on call support coverage for all issues
- Communicate customer status, concerns, and issues to the Operations Management as needed
- Work closely with employees in other functions, such as implementations and development
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Must have at least one year of previous phone technical support experience
- Knowledge of SQL required
- Understanding of remote tools and basic networking required
- Previous enterprise/mid-sized application support or delivery experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and programs
- Previous customer service experience preferred; Must have ability to provide assistance to customers in a respectful, helpful manner
- Knowledge of banking practices and Salesforce is helpful
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeREQ-3002
Q2 is a financial experience company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Driven by a mission to build stronger communities by strengthening the financial institutions that serve them, we empower banks, credit unions, and other financial services providers to be an ever-present companion on an account holders financial journey. Combining the leading features, integrations, and operations capabilities in the market with data-driven insights, open technology, and a unique problem-solving process to drive emotions and outcomes, Q2 helps our customers unlock new opportunities, grow faster, and improve efficiencies.
To build stronger communities by strengthening their financial institutions. We do it with our purpose-driven culture, and by helping banks and credit unions stand apart in their communities. Were a growing team of high-performing self-starters who are passionate about creativity and exploration in every challenge.
To ensure that our nations financial institutions are equipped to provide for their communities financial needs, today and tomorrow.
To empower financial institutions to be the ever-present companion on their account holders financial journey. We do this by using data-driven insights, open technology, and unique problem-solving approaches to help FIs deliver exceptional experiences for their account holders.