Responsibilities of a Director of Actuarial: * Pricing and building tools/models to improve insurance * Manage a team of junior actuaries * Improve marketing strategies
A P&C insurance firm is looking to add on a Director of Actuarial to their growing insurance actuarial team. If you have a strong pricing background and managerial experience, do not hesitate to apply!
Responsibilities of a Director of Actuarial:
- Pricing and building tools/models to improve insurance
- Manage a team of junior actuaries
- Improve marketing strategies
Qualifications of a Senior Actuarial Analyst:
- At least 5-7 years of P&C actuarial experience OR actuarial management experience
- ACAS or pursuing ACAS
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, actuarial science, or related experience required
What's in it for you?
- EXTREMELY competitive compensation package
- Managing a team of Actuaries
- Full Benefits: Medical/Dental, Life Insurance, PTO, etc.