Operational Services Account Solutions (OSAS) is the primary operations arm for Advisor Services new accounts and Investor Service new accounts and maintenance. OSAS provides service to our investor services clients and financial advisors to fulfill our purpose of championing every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We inspire client loyalty by providing guidance and solutions to fulfill client needs and have a focus on employee development and collaboration
What youre good at
The Operational Services Account Solutions Team Manager is a leader with passion towards executing as a member of a team committed to the highest level of client satisfaction. The position requires a dynamic leader who can motivate, inspire and develop a diverse team responsible for performing and executing on our organization’s purpose and mission. In this role, you will manage a multi-faceted team that provides operational and service support to both internal and external clients. This is a fast paced, detail-oriented, high volume environment requiring the ability to build and foster relationships across the firm in order to be successful. In addition to a background in brokerage/banking operations, the ideal candidate should possess experience effectively managing people at different stages in their career and professional development.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Creating a work environment that promotes employee engagement by setting clear expectations and consistently providing information, resources, feedback, coaching and recognition that helps employees maintain a high level of performance.
- Ensuring client service level agreements are met and maintaining a balance between quality and efficiency.
- Understanding of industry regulations in order to ensure team compliance with firm’s policies and procedures.
- Driving business results by acting as a subject matter expert, fostering an environment that creates process efficiencies, leading project initiatives, and ensuring the implementation of projects within the department.
- Identifying & selecting talent for Operational Services Account Solutions.
What you have
- Demonstrated leadership experience. Additional experience with Change Leadership preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the financial services industry preferred and/or prior supervisory experience required.
- Series 7, 63, and 9/10 licenses required. A condition of employment will be considered for all licenses for highly qualified individuals
- Strong motivational and coaching skills that cultivates a strong and engaging environment.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and ability to set priorities and proactively solve issues in a dynamic multi-tasking environment. Proficient technical skills, including knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Flexible with regard to both schedule and role as both may change with little notice in response to business demand.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and grow working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Excellent analytical and influencing skills with the ability to think creatively and offer solutions that benefit the employees, clients, and firm.
- Ability to identify and mitigate risk by adhering to department and firm policies and procedures.
- Experience in training and developing team members and comfortable with providing feedback.
- Ability to think strategically beyond day to day operations.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
You demonstrate these behaviors:
- Fostering Teamwork - As a leader, interest, skill, and success in getting groups to learn to work together cooperatively.
- Managing Performance - Taking responsibility for one’s own or one’s employees’ performance, by setting clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against the goals, ensuring feedback, and addressing performance problems and issues promptly.
- Results Orientation- Focusing on the desired end result of one’s own or one’s units work; setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
- Flexibility -Openness to different and new ways of doing things; willingness to modify one’s preferred way of doing things.
- Persuasive Communication –Ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive.