Program Lead for Payments and Merchant Services
Job Description: Position Summary
This role is responsible for end to end Program Management for technical initiatives within Enterprise Payments & Merchant Technology space.
Responsibilities will include:
• Project estimation for forecasting
• Partnering with Portfolio Managers for Release Train engagement and feature sequencing
• Comprehensive risk, financial, and execution reporting
• Working with External Programs to ensure effective coordination across release trains
• Technology vendor management - including financial planning and engagement
• Resource planning/forecasting Required Skills
• 3-5 years of Finance and/or project management experience with a successful track record delivering enterprise scale projects at a large financial institution.
• Strong grasp of information technology concepts and processes.
• Excellent planning skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• The ability to effectively communicate within a multi-disciplined team across multiple locations and time zones, and to interact with demanding business users.
• Demonstrates superior collaboration skills that facilitate productive relationships with others.
• Ability to clearly articulate and translate technology concepts, processes and deliverables into business facing documents suitable for senior management consumption.
• Experience with Agile Software Development Methodology
• Excellent financial management skills for both bottom down financials and service provider financials
• Superior Excel skills Desired Skills
• Experience with PMMT, PCM and RMP/GRM (hiring) tools
• Report automation Shift:
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role