- Nashville, TN, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Oct 18
Are you solution oriented? Do you always have an eye toward improving processes? Do you have a keen interest in Capital Markets? We're looking for an Analyst to handle the following:
– Prepare monthly metrics presentations covering risk exposure, profit and loss, and trading activity for review with business stakeholders across the IB
– Perform analytical reviews of business activities and write commentary explaining key drivers
– Monitor business activity in context of Volcker exemptions focusing on documenting and challenging exceptions
– Build relationships with internal stakeholders across Trading, Business Management, Market Risk, and Compliance
– Ad hoc projects for IB COO team to improve data collection, enhance reporting, and improve efficiency
You will be working on the Investment Bank COO team in Nashville. Part of the COO team is responsible for Post Trade review controls related Volcker regulatory compliance across the IB globally including businesses in Corporate Client Solutions and Investor Client Solutions (Equities and FX, Rates, and Credit).
The Investment Bank provides corporate, institutional and wealth management clients with expert advice, innovative financial solutions, outstanding execution and comprehensive access to the world's capital markets. It offers financial advisory and capital markets, research, equities, foreign exchange, precious metals and tailored fixed income services in rates and credit through its two business units, Corporate Client Solutions and Investor Client Services. The Investment Bank is an active participant in capital markets flow activities, including sales, trading and market-making across a range of securities.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?