Senior UX Designer
IHS Markit's Private Capital Markets division empowers users to more effectively control and make decisions on their data by portfolio assessment, valuations, investor reporting, or on-demand insight into operating metrics. We are a team of like-minded individuals who are curious, collaborative and critical thinkers. You'll get to work alongside engineers, designers and client-facing teams who are all working to redefine how private equity clients receive information about their investments.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer that has a passion for creating modern web applications. You will be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research (interviews, surveys, usability tests). You will also be responsible for facilitating design workshops and for translating research insights into user flows, wireframes and prototypes. You will work closely with an interdisciplinary team to understand business strategies and user needs, and to transform these into usable design solutions. What you'll work on:
What we look for:
- Identify design problems and create elegant solutions
- Design user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Take a user-centered approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Conduct user research and share the results with the team
- Lead design efforts and facilitate sessions to kickstart new projects
- Collaborate across design, engineering, and product teams within an Agile environment
- Be cognizant of modern trends and industry best practices
- 6+ years of experience creating digital products and web apps
- Strong critical and design thinking skills
- Prior experience with responsive design and mobile applications
- Proficient with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe CC, Figma, Framer, etc…
- The ideal candidate have a passion for technology and modern interaction design
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.