: Implementation Analyst - New Client Implementations Department
: Private Capital Markets Purpose
: We are looking for an Implementation Analyst who has a successful track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment. The Implementation Analyst will collaborate with team members from several departments to ensure the successful implementation and optimal use of the PCM solution. Reports To
: Director Responsibilities, Duties and Tasks
Qualifications, Requirements and Preferences
- Drive successful completion of new client implementations on our legacy software platforms for leading private capital firms
- Engage in deep dialog and discovery with clients to understand their current business processes
- Multi-task, handling multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Work hand in hand with clients and Private Capital Markets team members from multiple departments to design, iterate and agree on new, transformed business processes
- Deliver 'best-in-class' solutions that exceed client expectations
- BA or BS Degree; Business, Accounting or Finance preferred
- Experience with IHS Markit proprietary software (e.g. QVAL, iLevel and iVal) is strongly preferred.
- Possess the highest ethical standards and a strong work ethic, willing to go the extra mile with a hands-on attitude
- Ability to engage with clients confidently and authoritatively
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented; able to multi-task; strong organizational skills and ability to document processes
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel including VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Indexing, offset matching
- Conceptual understanding of the SaaS business model
- Deep understanding of financial modeling, reporting and analysis
- A familiarity with Venture Capital and/or Private Equity companies a plus
- Exposure to back/middle office operations within a private capital firm a plus
: Nashville, TN
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.