Do you have a knack for technology, always interested in improving existing processes? Are you at your best when supporting others? Are you passionate about IT process automation using cutting edge tooling platforms? Do you enjoy supporting complex and integrated production systems? Are you an expert when it comes to tolls like App Dynamics, Splunk and We’re looking for someone with such experience that to help us:
We’re looking for a IT support analyst to:
• support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
• ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
• contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
• define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• Increase our team’s breadth of knowledge.
You’ll be working in the Technology Operations Center team in Nashville. We provide support services to all business divisions with a focus on the Asset Management business. This benefits our business with a cost efficient model under a follow-the-sun global organization. As an IT Support Analyst, you’ll play a key role maintaining continuity of service for the business through standard Incident Problem Management: restoring service, conducting root cause analysis, and coordinating efforts to eliminate root cause and minimize impact.
• ideally 2+ years of hands-on experience with Windows, SQL scripting, UNIX (AIX, Linux), and relational databases.
• proficient with software development tools, such as JIRA or GitHub.
• working knowledge of investment processes across multiple asset classes i.e. Trade generation, posting, broker exchange, investment restrictions, and performance posting.
• ability to solve complex issues working both alone and in groups
• track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners
• confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.