Do you want to keep criminals from abusing the financial system? Are you someone who likes to do the right thing? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? We are looking for someone who can:
- Perform Quality Assurance (QA) work on AML Transaction Monitoring (TM) which includes sourcing and data analysis, sampling selection, independently performing AML TM sampled alerts, drafting of QA results, and reporting of results to senior management.
- Prepare assessments that reflect the Global MS&C minimum control standards, local standards, business practices and regulatory expectations
- Assist in the execution of routine periodic controls in line with the Global MS&C Minimum Control Standards (GMMCS) and local controls.
- Complete UBS's annual BSA/AML/OFAC training
- Escalate unusual/suspicious activities
We are currently expanding our Financial Crime team in the Nashville Business Solutions Center and are seeking QA analysts who will be working within the C&ORC Financial Crime team. Our role is to assist UBS in the fight against money laundering, fraud, corruption and terrorist financing. The QA team will be specifically responsible for testing & reviewing the quality of the alerts & processes within C&ORC Financial Crime.
- 4 year college degree or international equivalent
- 3+ years of AML experience in wealth management, broker dealer, retail and/or private bank, and/or correspondent bank or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in QA, Testing, Internal Audit and/or Regulatory reviews (you know how to review and/or disposition alerts/reports)
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS) / Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) / Certified AML and Fraud Professional (CAFP) is a plus
- Excellent report writing skills with the ability to communicate risks, controls and proposed operational solutions in an effective way to audiences of all levels of seniority
- Ability to ‘think on your feet’, balancing commercial objectives with legal, regulatory and ethical considerations to arrive at sound judgments and decisions and providing compelling solutions
- Analytical and have the ability to provide practical solutions and prioritize a diverse workload with multiple deadlines
- Result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
- Highly flexible and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and change directions based on business demands
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.