Data Management Reviewer
IHS Markit Managed Data Services aims to provide the highest level of accuracy, visibility, and efficiency to our clients who work within the Private Capital Markets. The Data Management Analyst works within a team environment to help process PCM financial data. The analyst will extract relevant capital structure information and portfolio performance details from financial documents such as Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Articles of Incorporation, and Capitalization Tables. The primary responsibility of this role is to implement this data into a variety of portfolio analysis offerings, including iLEVEL, QVAL, and iVAL.
Candidates must have a high-level of attention to detail, be adept at asking probing questions, and must be able to thrive within a team structure. The ideal candidate possesses a business background with an interest in the venture capital and investing space. Candidate must have excellent communication skills and the willingness to bring a unique perspective through contributions to process improvement projects. Responsibilities, Duties and Tasks
Qualifications, Requirements and Preferences
- Drive successful implementations of the IHS Markit, Private Capital Markets platform within market-leading private capital firms
- Engage in deep dialog and discovery with clients to understand their current business processes
- Multi-task, handling multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Work hand in hand with clients and IHS Markit, Private Capital Markets team members from multiple departments to design, iterate and agree on new, transformed business processes
- Lead project team members to implement new business processes via the IHS Markit, Private Capital Markets platform
- Deliver 'best-in-class' solutions that exceed client expectations
- BA or BS Degree; Business, Accounting or Finance preferred
- Possess the highest ethical standards and a strong work ethic, willing to go the extra mile with a hands-on attitude
- Ability to engage with clients confidently and authoritatively
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented; able to multi-task; strong organizational skills and ability to document processes
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel including VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Indexing, offset matching
- Conceptual understanding of the SaaS business model
- Deep understanding of financial modeling, reporting and analysis
- A familiarity with Venture Capital and/or Private Equity companies a plus
- Exposure to back/middle office operations within a private capital firm a plus
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.