Do you want to add value to clients by being part of our critical control? Have you got proven experience in working with clients within financial services?
We’re looking for a Collateral Specialist to:
• add value to the client /branch by providing guidance on accounts with violations and calls
• follow up or escalate open items to ensure resolution
• identifying conditions that create erroneous violations/calls and propose solutions for resolution
• manage daily margin calls - agree call amounts and collateral types, track and report call
• ensure compliance of evolving regulatory requirements for margin positions related to the collateralization of clients and our exposure requirements
• meet operational, reporting and standards needs as part of providing services to facilitate risk mitigation or meet regulatory requirements
• partner with multiple groups including front office, technology, legal, credit risk and other operation team
You’ll be working in the WM USA Banking Group Margin Operations team in Nashville, TN focusing on Regulatory and Firm settlement compliance for client accounts. We provide Risk and regulatory compliance. This benefits our Wealth Management US clients. As a Collateral Specialist, you’ll play an important role in risk management protecting the client and the Firm.
• degree in finance/ accounting / economics preferred
• 3 years + Financial Services Operations experience, particularly with Margin Operations
• knowledge of FRB Rule 220 (REGT and FINRA Rule 4210)
• excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel)
• strong organizational skills, concern for quality and accuracy
• ability to work well under pressure and ability to multitask
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.