Client Services Associate
Do you have that client servant attitude? Are you ready to be rewarded with providing great leadership and value to clients? Join our team of talented people that are entrepreneurial, collaborative, and passionate to contribute toward our client's enterprise value by resolving their issues while providing best of class solutions. You will be interacting with industry leading clients to provide analytical and strategic oversight of our data solutions to ensure our clients have the information needed to make well-informed decisions. We solve problems through tech enabled data solutions for private capital markets, which provides the most challenging and rewarding opportunities for your career growth.
IHS Mrkit is seeking a Client Services Associate who is passionate about helping others resolve their issues while providing world class support! You'll be responsible an integral part of the client service team to provide oversight of our data solutions and apply analytics to ensure quality data is provided to our clients. A successful candidate should have a knowledge of the private capital markets, superb communication skills, decision making abilities and a desire to deliver the firm's values through great client experiences. What's in it for you:
What you'll work on:
- As a Client Services Analyst you will use your communication, analytical and Excel skills to provide front line support to Ipreo's Private Capital Market clients
- In the role you will manage the delivery of Private Capital Market data, provide training to new and existing users, and troubleshoot data issues
- You will be a vital member of the team that is responsible for managing expectations of the clients and delivery quality data.
- These solutions include automated processes, data analytical tools, software solutions and our client's technology tools and infrastructure.
- As our Client Service Associate, you will work alongside our account management team to ensure clients receive excellent customer service
- This role provides the opportunity to interact with industry leading private capital clients and offers excellent exposure to our diverse set of clients
What You'll Need:
- Post onboarding client support and training through data analytics and reporting
- Analytical oversight of our managed data service team to ensure quality data
- Assisting with client deliverables including internal and external reporting
- Serving as private capital industry and iLevel expert to clients
- Work with the internal teams on suggesting updates, feedback, and enhancements
- Balance multiple client request simultaneously and efficiently, maintaining accountability to all stakeholders
- Work closely with the iLEVEL Sales, Solutions, Client Support, Product, Account Management and Training teams
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Minimum 1-3 years of related experience including in the proven execution of a client success type of role
- Proficient in Excel and ability to learn new systems easily
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with strong customer service orientation
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, results driven, takes initiative
- Superior analytical & independent problem-solving skills
- Understanding of financial reporting and operating statements and their analysis
- Alternative investment/private equity/real estate/credit investor knowledge
- Collaborative attitude, excelling in working cross-functionally with diverse personalities
- Demonstrated ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
- Possess the highest ethical standards and a strong work ethic, willing to go the extra mile with a hands-on attitude
- Established ability to drive customer loyalty and satisfaction (high renewal rates, client saves, testimonials)
- Someone who deals with challenging concepts and complexity comfortably and with no fear
- Experience with change management and software implementations with a strong understanding of client challenges and best practices in adoption
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.