Are you passionate about building robust and scalable solutions in a complex Big Data environment with a heavy focus on streaming and data pipelines?
You will be expected to function in a DevOps environment; building Azure Datalake infrastructure based code and assisting in the overall architecture of a cloud based Big Data platform for internal use by the bank .
The team consist of highly skilled Big Data and platform engineers focused on banking and finance. We build the banking platform of the future.
• Strong background in structured software development.
• Maturity in languages such as C#, Python, Scala or Java.
• Experience with Big Data from Amazon, Databricks and Microsoft.
• Hands-on experience building data pipelines for ingestion, processing and aggregation of large volumes of data (~millions) using Big Data platform such as Amazon, Databricks, Dremio
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.