Are you excited about playing a key role in keeping UBS competitive in an increasingly digitized worked? Do you have a passion for Technology?
If so, we are looking for someone who will;
• Be responsible for managing the lifecycle of incidents related to Corporate Center suite of applications in order to restore services as soon as possible
• Be responsible for Major Incident management, Problem management and Request fulfillment management
• Act as the immediate escalation point for all customers, stakeholders and IT Management for the services provided.
• govern production support execution as aligned to existing ITIL framework
• follow effective and efficient operational policies, processes and procedures
• work closely with the vendor, key stakeholders to plan for cost optimized solutions, manage delivery, implementation, process improvement and production product support.
• Engage required stakeholders – support groups, vendors and third party suppliers
• Prioritize incidents based on impact and urgency as per TOC Incident Taxonomy
• Ensure proper incident responses, handling, closures and proper communications
• Uphold high standards for timely issue resolution and optimize the service issues and gaps and implement service quality
• Possess strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• Unix, Oracle, Sybase, Scheduling, Autosys - all are very valuable skills for this role. You need to be a hand-on person.
You'll be working with the TOC Corporate Center team in Nashville, TN. The team provides quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centers of expertise, ensuring business aligned support, always aiming to foster on customer / user needs. Our measure of success is two-fold – clear and recognized benefits into the L2 line teams and standardization of core ITIL practices at a high maturity level.
• Bachelor's degree (Computer Science preferred)
• 9 - 12 years of experience in IT support role within Financial services industry
• Experience in managing teams (5+ years)
• Strong knowledge and understanding of distributed and mainframe environment, and Incident and Problem Management practices.
• demonstrable experience in IT delivery, support, and governance
• In-depth knowledge incident and problem management practices
• solid technical (UNIX, databases, tools, automation) and presentation skills
• Highly refined and professional in verbal and written communications
• experience of managing a relationship with vendors and other stakeholders
• Demonstrable experience in delivering a quality operational service to customers
• Experience in operating under a Global team environment
• ITIL qualified & proficient in using Service Now
• Strong problem solving, analytical and time management skills
• Be an effective team player and leader who can work independently when necessary
• Evidence of being able to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
• Honest, reliable, self-motivated with a high level of integrity
• Highly committed, resilient and outcome focused
• Able to manage and drive multiple and complex projects at any given time
• Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic with an ability to stay focused on objectives and a can-do-attitude
• a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• an effective team leader, capable of motivating your team to perform their best
• a results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
• able to manage and drive multiple and complex projects at any given time
• flexible, adaptable and pragmatic with an ability to stay focused on objectives and a can-do-attitude
• keen to learn new technologies and build a solid understanding of the business context of the applications
• customer orientated and focused on service quality with strong interpersonal skills comfortable at interacting with colleagues at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.