Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Manage and monitor assigned client(s), and their suite of platforms (if any), to conduct the following with internal or external client(s):
o Serve as a liaison between Account Management, client(s), internal teams (Implementations, Operations, Accounting Sales, Legal, Marketing, etc.) and the core system vendor(s), providing client support, which may be complex and of a technical nature, as needed.
o Manage, maintain, and grow complex, multi-faceted external and internal client relationships within your assigned client portfolio with superior service and complex problem-solving skills.
o Complete day-to-day client and/or system management and resolution related requests (including issues tracking and Root Cause Analysis, when necessary).
o Manage client setup, training, and ongoing administrative access requests related to solutions and services used by assigned clients.
o Complete quarterly, semi-annual, and/or annual business reviews of assigned clients (including agreement review and adherence to related information).
o Understand data transmission via SFTP or API (or industry/system knowledge related to any other real-time/near-real-time messaging methodologies) at an enterprise and/or product level.
o Conduct client coaching/training/learning as needed.
• Additional expectations include the following:
o Management of requests received via telephone, email, and/or ticketing systems.
o Coordination of new payment processing solutions for existing clients who desire more solutions o Assistance with the development and documentation of processes and training materials, as requested
o Completion of ad hoc initiatives, as requested
o Display and use of superior oral and written language skills
o Display and use of superior customer service skills.
o Other responsibilities as reasonably required.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university required
• Minimum of five years related work experience
• Knowledge of Payment Processing Industry preferred
• Knowledge of ACH Services, Debit/Credit Card Services, and Card Management preferred
• An understanding of regulatory requirements for financial institutions
• Excellent analytical skills, especially with regards to understanding Account Management and system reporting and analysis