SBA Analyst III-Credit
- Knoxville, TN, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- BankUnited, N.A.
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
SBA Analyst III-Credit
SUMMARY: This position manages all pre-underwriting tasks and serves as the conduit for Third Party Reports, including receiving and processing good faith checks, and commitment letters. This position is also responsible for ordering and monitoring the status of all Third Party Reports related to a loan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned as necessary.
* Review Loan Submission Checklist and ascertain remaining additional items needed for underwriting; determine completeness of submission
* Send list of missing items to Business Development Officer.
* Pull Credit Bureau report(s) if not completed.
* Review/Check on any 912 clearance issues.
* Review INS Form G845 and check on INS verification.
* Obtain/verify Sunbiz or Secretary of State - Good Standing Certificate.
* Review organizational documents in file.
* Pull CAIVRS.
* Conduct OFAC search.
* Pull SLA Score.
* Pull Lexis Nexis with Business Verification Option.
* Conduct Google Search for public records.
* Search Signature/BU Accounting Systems
* Determine if borrower is in the BankUnited Lending Market.
* Retrieve Geocode/FFIEC (FFIEC.gov) data.
* Conduct Real Estate Property Search.
* Conduct UCC Lien Pre-Search.
* Conduct Professional License Search (if applicable).
* Complete and submit form 4506-T Veri-Tax.
* Reconcile tax transcripts to returns.
* Submit file to UW POD Leader.
* Order necessary commercial and/or residential appraisals and environmentals as stipulated by the loan officer in the CAM.
* Order necessary appraisals and environmentals, as needed, for the servicing department for closed loans.
* Review all environmentals for SBA requirements.
* Order business valuations and equipment appraisals as stipulated by the loan officer in the CAM.
* Complete IRS form 4506-T for signature by borrower. Submit to Veri-tax for tax transcripts. Reconcile the tax transcripts with the tax returns.
* Request flood certificates for all properties being used as collateral through CoreLogic.
* Order necessary site visits.
* Oversee the organization efforts for the division's shared drive and SharePoint site.
* Create loan closing announcements, including the associated review of loan details.
* Document all ordering of third party reports with ordering dates, due dates and costs in the database.
* Complete deposits for Proposal Letters and Good Faith Deposits that accompany Commitment Letters.
* Effectively communicating with BDOs, Closers, and Underwriters as necessary.
* Save all reports received in appropriate folders on the Q drive.
* May underwrite requests as needed.
* Adhere to set service level agreements.
* Update SBF database and nCino application.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma required, business-related Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred. 5+ years of experience in SBA or credit analysis/underwriting required. In addition, this position requires the following:
* Ability to function well in a highly automated work environment.
* Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.