Mortgage Producing Sales Manager - Knoxville
Job Description : Job Description
Responsible for managing and directing the work for a team of Mortgage Loan Consultants and/or Production Assistants. Primary function is to serve as a sales manager developing and implementing sales strategies to encourage sales growth and to grow loan sourcing channels within a local market. Also responsible for meeting mortgage loan production goals. Coordinates sales meetings, trains staff, and implements policy and procedures. Works with the Residential mortgage business management to achieve corporate goals of increased customer (bank/mortgage) cross sell relationships. Incumbents do not have bottom line responsibility for their unit's profitability. In addition to managing a team, incumbents in this job are responsible for personal production. Typically manages a team of up to 5 Mortgage Loan Consultants with annual production volume of $50MM to $150MM. Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in mortgage banking.
- Requires excellent sales and communications skills.
- Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including meeting the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act.
- Is registered and maintains active, Company sponsored registration in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) and has been assigned a unique identifier number in compliance with the federal S.A.F.E. Act requirements.
- Sales management experience is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf