Senior Data Associate
Do you excel at helping clients to solve challenging issues? Do you have knowledge of the benefits industry? As part of our Data Consulting team, your work will help provide clients high quality, comprehensive and cost effective data quality solutions regarding their benefit programs. The Team
The Fidelity Benefits Consulting Group is composed of over 350 professionals who advise clients on the management of their domestic benefits. We are a fast growing business within Fidelity, providing a broad range of services that touch on every area of benefits design, strategy, funding, communication and delivery. While we focus on working with the Fortune 1000, we also work with Fidelity clients of all sizes.
Data Consulting engages in data quality improvement efforts that span single and multiple product lines ( i.e. Health and Welfare, Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution, Stock Plan Services and HR/Payroll ) within the implementation and ongoing servicing client lifecycle. Consultants perform the role of project manager managing a team of resources to deliver the timely and accurate completion of these efforts that achieve margin goals. The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- Bachelor degree minimum, MBA degree a plus
- 3+ years in project management, consulting, total benefits outsourcing administration and/or new business implementation
- PMP designation a plus
- Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
The Value You Deliver
- You have an understanding of Defined Contribution plans. An understanding of other product lines is a plus (Defined Benefit, Health & Welfare, Stock Plan Services or HR/Payroll)
- Must be technically inclined with application experience and aptitude (e.g., Excel, Word, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to query/validate results to identify trends, issues and propose corrective actions.
- Can develop ad hoc and recurring client ready reports to describe data trends.
- You are highly organized and have a very strong attention to detail
- You have a proven ability to balance and organize multiple projects in a fast paced work environment.
- Your analytical and problem solving skills are a key strength
- Leading smaller scale initial new business sales process as a product expert
- Identifying opportunities for Benefits Consulting revenue opportunities with existing clients
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with clients, vendors, internal partners
- Preparing project material including: execution of analytical efforts to support key points and delivery (i.e., actively lead client meetings)
- Promoting custom services to internal partners and clients
- Executing project deliverables and recurring processes
- Obtaining and applying client specific benefits knowledge inclusive of administrative procedures, system configuration and data utilization in order to develop correction strategies
- Working closely with internal partners including Operations, Implementations, Benefits Consulting, and Relationship Management team in order to design/obtain agreement on/develop processes that deliver integrated results where expected
- Preparing and presenting client ready communications, correction strategies and data files
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.