Marketing Measurement & Analytics Lead
- Smithfield, RI, USA Smithfield RI US
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity Investments
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Marketing Measurement & Analytics Lead
Are you a self-starter, who is willing to roll up their sleeves, lead and influence? Come join a leading marketing measurement & analytics team and help raise our game to a whole new level!
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Eight-plus years of experience, at least six years in digital marketing analytics
- Subject matter expertise in marketing analytics and measurement
- MBA and agency experience preferred
- Outstanding consultative, critical thinking, analytical and communication skills
- Able to operate strategically and build effective stakeholder partnerships
- Combination of experience as a specialist, consultant, and leader
- Understand larger marketing measurement and analytic needs to identify capabilities & solutions
- Experience partnering across marketing and IT teams to help deliver marketing analytic solutions
- In-depth knowledge of DMPs (e.g., Adobe Audience Manager, BlueKai) and Attribution platforms
- Mobile, social and app marketing analytics experience a plus
- Specific experience with digital media measurement, social listening, testing, etc...
- Hands-on with key tools like Doubleclick, Adobe Analytics / Target / Audience Manager
- Working knowledge of other tools/platforms like Brandwatch, LiveRamp, Ensighten, ClickTale
- Worked for digital native (Amazon, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn) - or for leading financial services direct marketer (Capital One, American Express, Citi) a plus
The Purpose of Your Role
As a new leader who shares our passion for transforming data into meaningful insights and opportunities to drive marketing performance, this role is expected to generate fresh and innovative ideas for how we integrate marketing data, technology, and analytics to help the marketing organization make smarter, more informed decisions. Central to the role will be partnering with media and technology teams and providing thought leadership related to all areas of marketing data, measurement, and optimization. This involves but is not limited to evaluating and helping make recommendations around the use of new or existing tools and capabilities (e.g. open source technologies and programming languages) and identifying new or expanding existing relationship with key vendors to improve speed of insight into marketing performance.
The Skills You Bring
- You serve as a consultative partner to stakeholders across media, marketing analytics, technology, tag management, testing and optimization, and reporting.
- You stay abreast of new marketing analytics capabilities and technologies (data management, analytics, attribution and optimization), industry best practices, and advancements in marketing measurement and analytics to ensure the team is always delivering advanced, innovative solutions focused on performance improvement.
- You develop and present POVs and strategic recommendations to advance marketing measurement and analytics capabilities.
- You operate with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment and have great attention to detail and are able to multitask and adapt quickly.
- You are able to clearly communicate capabilities, opportunities, and recommendations to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
The Value You Deliver
- You enable the organization to make objective, informed decisions
- You drive continuous improvement in marketing analytics and measurement capabilities
- You consistently benchmark our capabilities and push for advancement and innovation
- You help with executive level presentations to bring out insights clearly and concisely
- You provide work that enables the firm to drive maximum impact most efficiently
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The CKSI (Customer Knowledge & Strategic Insights Group) is a centralized research and analytics group with a mission of driving growth and profitability using data and analytics. By being a part of CKSI you and your work are playing a critical role to powering Fidelity's futureAt Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Everyone craves a way of working that empowers them to unleash their best work and inspire better futures for more people. Our new way of working will enable you to deliver what matters most to our business, our clients and our people. By being wired for speed and innovation with support, coaching and a regular dose of inspiration, your skill sets will be applied to our aligned initiatives providing you the opportunity to quickly make a difference in our customers' lives.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer