Leader, Strategic Analytics
- Smithfield, RI, USA Smithfield RI US
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity Investments
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
Leader, Strategic Analytics
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Eight-plus experience in customer analysis and insight development, customer behavioral analytics, database marketing, marketing research or related field
- Deep understanding of SQL is required; MBA preferred
- Strategy and analytics experience in financial services, retail, consumer packaged goods, or related environment.
- Demonstrated capability to deliver work and provide positive leadership in fast-paced, multi-project team-oriented environment.
The Purpose of Your Role
You will be our business partner with analytics counterparts and will define our team's needs for analytics, measurement and reporting. This will be a highly cross-functional role across business, strategy, and analytics. You will lead the development of a robust measurement, analytics, and reporting structure for understanding opportunities across a large base of retail households, helping to managing and draw insights for business KPI management and execution.
The Skills You Bring
- Combine strong data analytics skills and business acumen to provide insightful input for decisions. strategies and tactics to grow operating income
- Develop a strong understanding of the organization's data sources and reporting systems, databases, and associated data technology relationships;
- Foster relationships with functions to gather insights to the data analytics process
- Mentor the business analysts, leveraging advanced analytics tools such as SQL and/or SAS to uncover insights in customer behavior and business profitability - provide guidance, training and motivation as necessary for their professional development.
- Define measurement approaches/methodologies, mine data using an array of tools (e.g., SAS), and bring data to life with visualization products such as Tableau
- Ability to manage and influence across a matrixed organization
- Identify financial and operating metrics and build Key Performance Indicator (KPI) dashboards, measuring and monitoring financial and non-financial data to support the Core Growth team
- A quick learner--flexible and can tolerate ambiguity and still operate effectively
The Value You Deliver
We will work closely with key organizational stakeholders to develop our analytical, measurement, and reporting requirements and execution to support decision-making for managing outcomes and executing projects. The team will be highly collaborative and integrative across tribes, squads, and functions, bringing business insights, expertise and execution skills to create customer and economic value. Across our focus areas, the team will balance driving P&L results for annual performance metrics while also identifying targeted experiments and tests for evaluating potential capabilities, strategies and tactics for greater differentiation in the industry and with customers.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The Core Growth team will contribute to the operating growth of the organization by identifying opportunities to provide personalized financial wellness across channels for millions of households and by cultivating experiences and relationships to migrate households into our formalized advice models and brokerage offerings. The team will provide leadership and partnership with tribes and functions to manage customer engagement and development to optimize revenue, service, and cost for the firm.Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.