High Net Worth Service Associate - Smithfield, RI
As a High Net Worth Service Associate, you will be an integral part of a fast-paced, team oriented environment that is focused on enhancing relationships with our high net worth clients who have assets of $250,000 to $1 million and therefore a complex service and investment need. In this role, you will help us to increase customer loyalty and drive business development opportunities.
While every Fidelity location has distinctive regional characteristics, each one embodies the core values that have been instrumental in building our proud past. Putting the customer first, respect, integrity, honesty, innovation and improvement as well as competitiveness are values shared across the organization. These simple but powerful values set us apart from our competition.
Relocation assistance may be available for those who meet eligibility requirements.
- Series 7 required
- Series 63 or ability to obtain within 90 days
- 2-3 years of previous financial services experience
- Broad based knowledge and understanding of general financial planning concepts
- Proven customer service, client support and problem resolution skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively influence others
- Robust time management and organizational skills
- Engage with customers, via inbound calls, responding to their inquires which may include providing product and service level guidance, processing transactions to include options, equities, mutual funds and fixed income trades and other specialized monetary requests
- Deliver efficient and responsive resolution for various client situations. Own the management of the case, research the issue and communicate the solution to the client
- Uncover opportunities and identify products and services that will enhance the client's financial success and partner with the Financial Consultant to further discuss with the client
- Collaborate with internal business partners to research and resolve complex client requests
- Conduct pro-active outbound calls to communicate resolution to the client or secure additional information to close out the request