End User Support Technician
- Smithfield, RI, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity Investments
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
End User Support Technician
Do you like solving puzzles and working in a team environment? Are you a detail oriented person interested in helping others make the most out of current technology? As a Technology Services Specialist, you will have the opportunity to do these and more.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Client facing or Phone Customer Service highly experience preferred
- Bachelor Degree required
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Help Desk Associate experience preferred
- Knowledge of Fidelity's products and services desirable
- Microsoft Office expertise desirable
The Purpose of Your Role
As an End User Support Technician, you will provide phone support for Broker dealer firms to triage technology related issues in a fast paced environment. You will be expected to carry a problem from introduction to resolution, work on projects and escalations, and leverage strategic partnerships across the firm. You will also be expected to help administer client access for over 15 different web-based platforms. You will also be responsible for providing subject matter expertise on these web-based platforms.
The Skills You Bring
- Superior customer service and phone skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of technology, especially as it relates to problem solving.
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment.
The Value You Deliver
- Enhancing our clients' technology experience
- Providing first level phone support for technology products
- Serving as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for our main technology platform
- Connecting our clients to the best solution or answer
- Improving operational efficiencies
- Educating clients to be self-sufficient
- Sharing best practices with team members
- Working with team lead to improve team operational efficiency
- Serving as an internal advocate
- Being the voice of the client to Service, Technology, Product, etc.
- Proactively identifying areas of improvement
- Identifying risk for our clients and the firm
- Being a team player
- Contributing to department level goals, projects, and initiatives
- Mentoring junior level associates and share helpful information/successes across regions
- Providing coverage for team members
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions (FCCS) provides superior customer service to Fidelity's NFS clients through innovation, dedication, and commitment to excellence. An End User Support Technician ensures a seamless and robust experience for our clients by providing point of contact expertize on our online platform and supporting the effort to build trust, loyalty, and satisfaction.Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.